Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm finished...with the semester that is!

As of yesterday I have now completed my first semester of my final year at OUUDS. I am very excited about this and a little nervous at that. It seems not that long ago I was applying for my undergrad and now I nearly have my masters complete! Saturday morning was our second jury presentation. Monday I took my final exam for Legal Framework for Design, a week early, and yesterday I had my final meeting with Shawn until January.

I also got news today that I officially passed my CDBG Certification Exam, making myself a certified CDBG Grant Administrator! Ryan and I put up the Christmas tree last night and now it is time to celebrate the holiday! As for my project I will still be working over break, so be sure to stay updated! Merry Christmas I hope everyone has a great break and stay safe if traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment