Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Semester nearing an end






It has been nearly two weeks since my last post, oops. As many of you who attended DesignWorks know our event was a great success. Many creative and exciting design ideas were addressed and presented to the town, luckily with a large amount of approval. On Monday December 12, 2011, I will be presenting Project Postcard, as we named it, to the Town Board for Approval and will also be presenting an implementation schedule, led by me. I will upload some pictures here as they are on my Facebook page as well. If you would like to see the presentation come to the meeting and check it out. I very interested in community participation and feedback as well!

Tomorrow through Friday I will be heading to Oklahoma City for CDBG Certification, wish me luck! Saturday will be the midpoint in my final year of graduate school, making the second professional project jury. Lack of information will not be an issue, condensing it into a twenty minute presentation might. After these events I will be taking my final exam in Legal Framework for Real Estate Law, the official end to the semester! Wow, this week is going to be a whirlwind!

No comments:

Post a Comment