Monday, November 14, 2011

2 Days & Counting!

DesignWorks is up and coming and OU will be in Depew on Wednesday. As for me I am completing a large amount of housekeeping for the event. Today I will be creating several large maps with data including; buildings, streets, parking lots, & topography.

First thing this morning I went to Depew to take some pictures of several intersections and also of Main Street, I'm trying to capture the extreme elevation differences throughout town. Also I ran into Shawn, The Urban Design Studio director, to find out he took some aerial photography of Depew for me this morning. I also contacted the owners of the Route 66 Biker Rally and the Naturist Park this morning and are hoping to have some attendance from there as well.

Time to get back to it, enjoy my aerials of Depew!




No comments:

Post a Comment