Friday, November 11, 2011

One week remaining!

Wednesday was exactly one week until the DesignWorks Depew event which will be hosted by the University of Oklahoma Institute for Quality Communities in Depew, OK! You might  be able to notice I'm a little bit excited about this.

Wednesday night I hosted a steering committee meeting and had an attendance of 14 people, highly successful, especially since I only invited nine of them. It's good to know I've got a great team interested in the progress of Depew and who are working hard to get the word out. We have officially figured out lunch for the Design team on both days thanks to the Senior Citizens Center and the great leadership/staff at Depew Public Schools.

I want to thank my steering committee for working so hard recently to put all of this together on such short notice. Another big thanks goes out to the Institute for Quality Communities, The Urban Design Studio, and INCOG. I can't believe the quality of people which are volunteering two days of their personal time to help Depew. All we have to do now is wait...well not really, which reminds me I must get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment